Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Film Intro Survey

1. Jaws was the first movie I remember having a strong impact on me. I saw it when I was 5 or 6, I have been scared of sharks and the ocean ever since.
2. My favorite genres are comedy, romantic comedy, classics and musical.
3. I don't enjoy watching movies from fantasy, sci-fi, foreign and action genres.
4. My 5 favorite films are Mean Girls, Some Like It Hot, The Notebook, The Shawkshank Redemption, and Forrest Gump.
5. Original, Impactful and Well-written.
6. My least favorite movies include, Paranormal Activity(all of them), Twilight, and Piranha.
7. Disorganized plot, bad actors, and forgetful script.
8. I think my favorite directors are Steven Speilberg, Martin Scorsese, and Alfred Hitchcock.
9. Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Emma Stone, George Clooney, and Meryl Streep.
10. Forrest Gump, Good Will Hunting and Pay It Forward.
11. I think my oldest favorite would have to be The Birds.
12. The Descendants
13. Lincoln, Silver Linings Playbook, Life Of Pi, Zero Dark Thirty and Ordinary People.

No comments:

Post a Comment